TeamSpec 2013 (v5.1) is Released!
Monday, January 06, 2014
TeamSolutions is very pleased to announce the release our latest version of TeamSpec – version 5.1! If you already have TeamSpec installed you will soon be getting a notification that an update is available.
This is a major release and is packed with new features, enhancements, fixes, and incorporates a huge amount of user feedback into the product.
Please check out our video on some of the new features we’ve added!
2 minutes, 1 seconds
- Support for Team Foundation Server 2013 - TeamSpec now supports Team Foundation Server 2010, 2012, and 2013.
- Edit Test Case Steps - TeamSpec now supports editing of Test Case Steps directly from your Word document.
- Test Case Results - TeamSpec now supports Test Case Results, allowing you to improve traceability in your requirements documents.
- File Attachments - TeamSpec now supports importing file attachments in a tabular format.
- Query Block Performance - Query Blocks have been redesigned to improve performance with a cancellable user interface.
- Non-Admin Install - TeamSpec no longer requires Administrator permissions to install.
- Additional Team Explorer Support - TeamSpec now works with additional versions of Team Explorer including those included with Visual Studio Express.