TeamSpec Version History
- New Feature: TeamSpec now supports Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 2 and latest version of Visual Studio Team Services.
- Unable to connect to Visual Studio Team Services when signed in with credentials for another project. The user is now prompted to enter new credentials.
- Issue creating skins that contain a table.
- New Feature: TeamSpec now has much better support for High DPI Displays and non-standard resolutions.
- Canvas Tab: Some controls were being cut off in some situations.
- A dependency was missing causing test cases to not display in the work item form and dragging from the canvas.
- New Feature: TeamSpec now supports Team Foundation Server 2015.
- New Feature: TeamSpec now supports Visual Studio Team Services.
- New Feature: TeamSpec now supports Microsoft Office 2016.
- New Feature: Team Explorer software dependency no longer required.
- Child forms should open in same location as the parent form.
- Including hour:minute:second when datetime fields are added to the document.
Officex86-TFS2013, Officex86-TFS2012, Officex86-TFS2010
Officex64-TFS2013, Officex64-TFS2012, Officex64-TFS2010
- New Feature: New Canvas view for fields.
- New Feature: New Dialog for managing skins and MRU list.
- Fixing an issue for installing when an intermediate certificate already exists with a higher level of access.
- Fixing an issue with certain defined style formatting with numbered lists that could cause a crash when exiting a content control.
- Fixing the exception dialog to avoid hard crashing in some senarios.
- No longer throwing an exception when a skin references a field more than once.
- New Feature: Office 365 is now supported with the installers.
- New Feature: Installers now aggressively check Team Emplorer versions to prevent post-installation warnings.
- During publish TeamSpec resized images based on 96 DPI rather than the actual DPI of the user's environment.
- Fixing an exception when the Word content control might not have an associated tag.
- During install where error code 26352 may occur if legacy certificate is on user's machine.
- Installer: The hidden feature of skipping pre-requisite checking was not working in some conditions.
- When a new TFS connection is added that connection is made the current default one.
- Updated Query Block refresh icon to limit confusion with main TeamSpec refresh functionality.
- New Feature: TeamSpec now supports Team Foundation Server 2013.
- New Feature: TeamSpec no longer requires Administrator permissions to install.
- New Feature: Test case steps are editable inside of Word.
- New Feature: Test results can now be included in the TeamSpec document.
- New Feature: File attachments can now be included as a table of links in the TeamSpec document.
- New Feature: New cancellable status dialog when inserting Query Blocks.
- New Feature: Support for Visual Studio Express editions that include Team Explorer.
- Prevent Word from crashing when copying and pasting multiple rich text content controls.
- TeamSpec could become disabled if user does not have permissions to write to disk when Word starts.
- Exception raised when a Query Block includes work items which the user does not have permissions for.
- InvalidCastException when switching between views in the Index Panel.
- Test steps do not support hyperlinks.
- Rich text content controls without values would appear out-of-sync in the Index Panel.
- Removed paragraphs that were added when inserting single-row table skins.
- Updated product branding to match the version of Visual Studio installed.
- Improved performance when publishing the entire document.
- Work item form title changes as the title field in the work item is updated.
- Fixed issue where some rich text fields of work items in document may show out as out-of-sync after a publish event.
- New Feature: Ability to edit test case steps within Word and publish to TFS.
- Improved support for Query Blocks to combine custom numbering and styles for skins.
- Handle rich text fields that contain tabs in Word are now transformed to four spaces when published to TFS.
- Fixing an issue where complicated tree queries would cause an exception in Query Blocks.
- Fixing an issue where importing a Work Item with a Skin throws an exception on Windows 8 with Word 2013.
- Refreshing a document with a tagless ContentControl would cause an exception.
- New Feature: The Work Item viewer is now utilizing the new WPF windows. This also allows for access to Test Case work item types and opening Test Manager with those types.
- New Feature: The help dialog has been improved to give you access to all the loaded assemblies for additional debugging help.
- TeamSolutions rebranded the shipped assemblies to be more inline with Microsoft naming conventions.
- Query Blocks: Many improvements to improve speed and corner case exceptions.
- Test Cases: They are now supported for creation via the Work Item window.
- The TeamSpec Ribbon tab will now be the same "case" as other tabs (Word 2010 vs Word 2013).
- Dropping a table onto an HTML Field previously caused an exception.
- Fixing an issue where quick-search would not work if you couldn't connect to one of many servers.
- The feedback form no longer auto-submits when clicking "Enter" in the description field.
- Various grammar fixes in dialogs.
- Manage default skins now uses the WPF window.
- Help Documentation has been updated for information about creating Related Work Items.
- Simple tables no longer lose their borders when published.
- Fixing support for columns being removed from tables breaking TeamSpec content controls in that table.
- Fixed an issue on machines without Visual-Styles enabled that caused one of our UI controls to throw an exception because we were expecting Visual-Styles to be enabled.
- The installer was updated for Click-to-Run versions of Microsoft Word 2013.
- Fixed OutOfMemoryException that could be raised when inserting large query block.
- Improved slow start-up performance when opening a document with hundreds of work items.
- The installer was updated to correctly detect localized versions of Microsoft Word.
- The URL for the latest VSTO hotfix was changed on the Microsoft download site. We updated the link in our installer to the new location.
- New Feature: Support for Microsoft Word 2013!
- New Feature: Support for 64-bit versions of Microsoft Word!
- New Feature: Query Blocks!
- New Feature: Test Cases can now be added to your TeamSpec document.
- New Feature: Default skins provided for Scrum, Agile, and CMMI process templates.
- New Feature: Default values are now automatically set for common fields when creating new skins.
- New Feature: Admin installations now install for all users on the machine.
- Major improvements to support for rich text including embedded images, styled tables, and formatted lists.
- New Feature: Related Work Items!
- Link regions of your document to a query in TFS.
- Automatically refresh your query block to add/update/remove items from TFS to your document.
- Intuitive new UI to show which Query Blocks you have in your document.
- Quickly add related work items with skins.
- View relationships inside the Index Panel.
- HTML Decoding issues fixed.
- Windows 8 compatability.
- Performance improvements for inserting multiple work items with skins.
- New Feature: TFS 2012 Support!
- New Feature: Completely new handling of RichText which should work far better in every case with RTF.
- New Feature: Lists of items are now handled with TFS.
- Bug Fix: Word 2007 SP3 now correctly handles HTML. (SP3 backported a bug from 2010 that caused an issue with how we generate the HTML)
- Bug Fix: Creating a skin which utilized a combo box field would cause an exception if non valid XML characters were in the selection. This no longer happens.
- New Feature: Default Values now supported for fields that are not represented in the Word Document.
- New Feature: Adding icons and UI improvements for Query Manager dialog.
- New Feature: Better support for Sharepoint documents (Word files stored in sharepoint).
- Bug Fix: Query Manager has many bug fixes.
- Bug Fix: Exceptions when doing multiple CTRL-Z operations should no longer happen.
- Bug Fix: Foreign Languages in HTML sometimes caused a out of sync warning when they were actually the same.
- Bug Fix: WinWord.exe sometimes was not exiting properly when all documents were closed. We now more aggressively track documentes and be sure they are closed to end the process.
- Bug Fix: Regression in Query Manager - it was causing an error to be thrown in some cases.
- Bug Fix: Fixing an issue with importing skins that duplicates some text on import.
- Bug Fix: There were some dissappearing HTML controls in some specific HTML tags.
- Bug Fix: Drop Down lists were not connecting properly after document close and re-open.
- Other HTML related bug fixes.
- New Feature: HTML/RTF Support for TFS Fields!
- Bug Fix: Logging correctly works again.